Linux-Noob Forums

Full Version: My current screenshot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

that my fresh screenshot, i have not change the background yet and theme also alter the pandle. looks nice and tidy heh. i'm Running xchat, gdeskletd amd Gao,, of course - Gnome :)

It is Fedora core 2! :)

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-11-1086141016.png" data-fileid="153">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-11-1086141016.png[/img]</a>

very nice vemon !

cheers

anyweb

Yeah nice indeed lol seeing all those extras makes me want them hehe...

Quote:Yeah nice indeed lol seeing all those extras makes me want them hehe...
DITTO

o_O This Linux noob wouldn't know where to start o_O

How about a "gdesklet" Thread and a nice little walk through [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif[/img] << rolls eyes @ "little" hehe

I reckon there must be a ton involved But hey PLEASE..... I reckon a gdesklet thread would be GREAT

BTW......amd Gao??? isint that a mod to the amd CPU similar to cache bridging?? :/:/

Oh and also errr BTW are those "gdesklet" modules transparent? Cos I'm certain you can make the kicker menu panel etc. transparent with FC2 :P

Found this

[Image: 2194-1.png]

AND this

[Image: kurumin.png]

THEY ARE NOT MINE :(

here is a gDesklets howto i wrote for Fedora Core Release 2

check it out

cheers

anyweb

Whats that display for gdeskletd on the right called?

Wow. Just...wow. Is all this do-able in FC1? *drool*

-beej

Hey,

The first screenshot, what is the weather program at the top, and what is the on the right side?

its gdesklets

check the fedora section of the forums here, theres a howto there

cheers

anyweb