Linux-Noob Forums

Full Version: Hellooooo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi everybody...I'm Nomura! New to linux-noob, but only a semi-noob when it comes down to it...:P I'm 17, started using Ubuntu in 2006, because I heard it was a good learning environment for wanna-be programmers. Currently learning Python and Logo, and working with Macs in the IT department at my school! Joined the forum because it seemed like a good place to work with other linux users and learn some new things! :)

Nomura

Quote:Hi everybody...I'm Nomura! New to linux-noob, but only a semi-noob when it comes down to it...:P I'm 17, started using Ubuntu in 2006, because I heard it was a good learning environment for wanna-be programmers. Currently learning Python and Logo, and working with Macs in the IT department at my school! Joined the forum because it seemed like a good place to work with other linux users and learn some new things! :)

Nomura

Hi Nomura,

Welcome to Linux-noob. :)

If you've got any questions on Linux, or if you have any knowledge that you want to share with others straight away, feel free to get started by posting in the relevant forums -- we'd love to have your contributions! Feel free to get started by posting some screenshots to current setup to the Linux Screenshots section if you'd like.

Hope you enjoy your time here, look forward to your posts. :)

EDIT: Didn't notice you'd already posted a question, sorry, but still, feel free to share any other Linux experiences you've had and ask any more questions in any of the forum sections. :)