Linux-Noob Forums

Full Version: Greetings from the Southern U.S.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I'm 16. I've dropped out of school, I'm going to the rest of my high school online via Penn Foster. Ever since I was a little kid I have been a computer hog, and have engulfed knowledge whenever I could find it. I've played around with pretty much all the versions of BSD, to some extent. I guess it can be said that I know the basics of Unix. I'm working right now, saving up money for a new computer, and some modifications to my current boxes. Right now I'm working on putting a phenom quad core setup together for school. (disguised in a emachines case). I play America's Army a good bit. If anybody knows what that is, my sn on there is .Gucci.-0m3n-. I always get into complicated things first, so I'm going to start out with Gentoo. I enjoy challenges. I have played with linux a good bit to, but I don't understand it as well as I understand FreeBsd, although overall I am pretty much a complete newbie. I don't know what else to put.. Just hey. I'm 16, and from Mississippi. No car, but nice computers, lots of time will be on my hands. :P

-m1n70r-

Hi, and welcome!