Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
howdy

howdy ya'll

my real name is morgan.

and i'm a linuxaholic.

actually i'm new to linux and enjoy'n learning something new everyday.

i'm a college student at Mississippi State University.

I'm also getting into web host reselling and database design for small business.

i'm a bassist. i play a few shows every now and then for the extra cash. I'm going

into the recording studio this Spring. If you want a 'free' CD, let me know. I'll try

to pass out as many freebies as I can.

linux-noob.com is great place.. i hope it takes off in the future.

morbondu

grithouse.com

thanks Morbondu and welcome to our little place on the web,

i too hope that linux-noob.com takes off bigtime, but we have got to give it time :)

cheers

anyweb

Excellent. Welcome aboard. It's always a pleasure to have new faces around the forums.
Welcome!! I would like to recieve a copy of your cd, I hit up shows all the time and I wouldn't mind letting others listen to it, plus I'm also in college too haha. Seeya around B)

thanksfor all of the welcomes... I've been in Mac OS 9.0 land for a few weeks.

splint0r, I'll send out my cds sometime in late Spring.

awesome. I love your picture by the way. :) Looks lovely. Also, just wanted to say hi.

howdy morbondu :)

i've used OSx 10.2 or 10.3, it's way better than older version.

Welcome to the forums, I am also a bass player. I would like to hear your cd.

kzo - my pic (StrongBad) can be found @ homestar runner the site makes me laugh from time to time.

vemon - i just installed X 10.3 today (dec 29,2003). I really like having a built in Terminal window. I need to find my .bashrc-a-like file in Darwin. Would you know what I'm talking about? I need PhotoShop otherwise this G4 is just for shits and giggles. I'm so new to Macworld I really don't know of any good help sites. I wonder if Gimp is available for OS X? hrmm.. i'll have to look around.

grep420 - howdy fellow basist! I play a Warwick Corvette 4str fretless, Fender '78 P-bass, and I have a Peavey Dyna bass (straight from the 80's). My rig is simple. SWR 350 head with a SWR big foot (2x12) cab. I have ONE effects pedal. Q-tron! its a must have. My first real show is coming up Jan. 2, 2003 at Dave's Dark Horse. I haven't played a 'real' show in 3 months.. it will be interesting. I've been hired by this guy Jim Tomlinson. No pic of me yet on that page, but i'm sure something will be on there sooner or later.

Nice bass. I am working on picking up a Warwick Corvette Hollow Body 5str fretless. A damn nice guitart.