Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My fluxbox desktop on gentoo

bah. The fluxbox and (xmms) theme is called LDC, [get]. I'm using the really nice artwiz font called snap, and the thing in the upper left is torsmo [get], with a custom, gentoo-colored interface. If you want the config-file for it, ask me. The wallpaper is called 'Chronicles Of Time', made by dilekt @ deviantart, [here], his wallpapers are awesome, you should check them out. (I don't have to tell you that those terminals are aterm's.)

[Image: shot03.png]

groovy !

but i prefer this

:)

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1111879584.png" data-fileid="293">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1111879584.png[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_33.png (Size: 396.96 KB / Downloads: 0)

Cool screenie, what is that status thing in the upper left? By the way anyweb, have you heard of tabbed browsing? :) Here's my fluxbox desktop:

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-176-1111924447.jpg" data-fileid="294">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-176-1111924447.jpg[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.jpg   desktop.jpg (Size: 114.46 KB / Downloads: 0)

Quote:[...]and the thing in the upper left is torsmo [get], with a custom, gentoo-colored interface. If you want the config-file for it, ask me.
:)Nice desktop z0ny! :)clean and functional (I guess).