Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye guys!

Today is my last day before I leave for basic training. I hope everybody stays safe n' sound! And miss lia take it easy! :P With any luck I'll be back in 8 months...

So uhmmm...

Byeness

Basic training? What is that? And why does it mean 8 months without internet access? [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_dry.png[/img]
Well we hope the best for your basic training, good luck with the near future and may peace come to the planet in that time... hope to see you soon :)

Quote:Basic training? What is that? And why does it mean 8 months without internet access?  [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_dry.png[/img]

hahaah military = no internet = NOT FOR ME!

Quote:hahaah military = no internet = NOT FOR ME!
Girls have to go to the military over there? o_O

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="znx" data-cite="znx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="1610" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>hahaah military = no internet = NOT FOR ME!

</div></blockquote>

no

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="znx" data-cite="znx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="1610" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>hahaah military = no internet = NOT FOR ME!

</div></blockquote>

yes! striaghten all those ugly girly's out !

hahaha you guys are crazy lol no they are not forced to go they choose to go hehe :P