Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uni

Well, I am finally at university now :)I can't connect to IRC as I am waiting

for Internet in my room but the speeds I get of the internet here are great (janet)

dont you think znx ;)

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-655-1127040409.png" data-fileid="375">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-655-1127040409.png[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.png   internet.PNG (Size: 68.8 KB / Downloads: 122)

nice :)

i did a test too, from home...

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1127043476.jpg" data-fileid="376">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1127043476.jpg[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.jpg   untitled.JPG (Size: 151.35 KB / Downloads: 121)

and heres another test

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1127043691.jpg" data-fileid="377">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1127043691.jpg[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.jpg   untitled.JPG (Size: 154.98 KB / Downloads: 114)

hahah damn you anyweb. Ill do a test when the network its not as busy :P

anyweb what connection have you got?

The other down fall to my room was I had to have a COLD shower :(

heh, officially the line here is 24 mbit down and 1mbit up,

but that's 'officially'

:)

cheers

anyweb

My bandwidth is 5 Mbps on my college's network.

Nice speed you got here Anyweb :)

I am on 8meg down uncapp! but can't remeber what upstream [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img]

i'll get my test result up soon ;)

hrmm... hehe :P

we have around 1.5Mb/s rates per connection inside our classrooms. obviously capped to ensure that one person doesn't "steal" the bandwidth, needless to say the restriction is the network.. we can easily max out the 100mbit network.

the server end is slightly different but again we restrict to around 3Mb/s, once more just to ensure that someone doesn't blast our bandwidth.

the only areas in our network that travel at higher rates are the gigabit connections between the two campus areas.

nice btw xDamox / anyweb ;)