South America
Africa
Asia
Australasia/Oceana
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What continent do you live in?
What continent do you live in? I'm presuming none of you live in Antarctica :) , if so you'll have to post separately.

i'm from the states (but don't blame me). we didn't all vote for bush (im in the red parts lol)

gus

st.augustine, FL

UK!!! > * :P

Quote:UK!!! > * :P

Same here, even used to live in Scotland too (20 miles from Edinburgh) :)

Yea I am for the UK too. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ph34r.png[/img]

sweden/europe here

cheers

anyweb

Quote:What continent do you live in? I'm presuming none of you live in Antarctica [img]<___base_url___>/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] , if so you'll have to post separately.

I assum all of us live in virtual antarctica since we all see penguins every day [img]<___base_url___>//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png[/img]

But I live Europe :)

Quote:I assum all of us live in virtual antarctica since we all see penguins every day

Great answer! :P

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="14997" data-ipsquote-username="feedmebits" data-cite="feedmebits" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1313750112" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="1875" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I assum all of us live in virtual antarctica since we all see penguins every day

Great answer! [img]<___base_url___>//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png[/img]

</div></blockquote>

Yeah :)

This is my neighbor I helped him put together his pc and now he's booting his favorite OS ;):)

[Image: wallpaper-161109.jpg]