Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishin' for a gmail account
Ok so I have my own mail server and its great. Trouble is lately I've been unable to reliably keep an internet connection. I'm getting married this september and priorities being what they are, the net bill comes after catering bill, invitations, honeymoon(hurray!) and all the other stuff that goes with getting married. Since I can't realiably keep the net connect, I need a mail server I can depend on. If anybody has a spare gmail invite kickin' around I would love to take it off your hands, if not I'll have to go with someone else. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:Ok so I have my own mail server and its great. Trouble is lately I've been unable to reliably keep an internet connection. I'm getting married this september and priorities being what they are, the net bill comes after catering bill, invitations, honeymoon(hurray!) and all the other stuff that goes with getting married. Since I can't realiably keep the net connect, I need a mail server I can depend on. If anybody has a spare gmail invite kickin' around I would love to take it off your hands, if not I'll have to go with someone else. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yeah I'd love to give an invite. Is there an existing email address I can send the invite to? (PM me if you don't want to post here).

i've 98 or so gmail invites left so if you need one pm me your details

cheers

anyweb

Quote:i've 98 or so gmail invites left so if you need one pm me your details 

cheers

anyweb

Beat you to it :P

Sorry anyweb. :)

Oh my I have PLENTY too [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ohmy.png[/img])
me three! :P

Wow thanks for the responses guys, it's good to feel loved :P

Hybrid already hooked me up but I appreciate the offers from everyone who responded. I knew I could count on the lnc crew in my type of need. btw I'm happy to return the favor and have 15 invites of my own now, anyone needs one let me know :)