Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help, i need good job.

Good day!

I need you help!

I search job, like work from home, but i can not find.

Please tell me, where i should find what i need.

Maybe it will be database or something else like [sPAM URL REMOVED]

Thank you.

P.S. I live in Texas

[edited by anyweb -

this is a linux forum, if you want a job, get off the internet and go look for one, ps, adding a URL to some lame site will increase your chances of getting banned, especially when it's an off-topic post in the wrong forum section AND is your first post. Good day!.

p.s. now that your email address has validated I hope you don't mind if it's used to sign up on some websites like the one you spammed above ? no? , good.

p.p.s your I.P address resolves to

tot ip network #1 chiengmai province dial up pool ip address and LAN pop infrastructure

in Thailand, so nice try, and good luck with learning engrish.]

Quote:Good day! 

I need you help!

I search job, like work from home, but i can not find.

Please tell me, where i should find what i need.

Maybe it will be database or something else like [sPAM URL REMOVED]

Thank you.

P.S. I live in Texas

[edited by anyweb -

this is a linux forum, if you want a job, get off the internet and go look for one, ps, adding a URL to some lame site will increase your chances of getting banned, especially when it's an off-topic post in the wrong forum section AND is your first post. Good day!.

p.s. now that your email address has validated I hope you don't mind if it's used to sign up on some websites like the one you spammed above ? no? , good.

p.p.s your I.P address resolves to

tot ip network #1 chiengmai province dial up pool ip address and LAN pop infrastructure

in Thailand, so nice try, and good luck with learning engrish.]

you rock anyweb... hahaha