Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jello Yaw'll

S'up everyone. I've been installing Slax & Slackware on Systems for 3 months now.

How I got into it is through this progarm of where we get old PC's fix 'em & give to out to people for free (Use too put windows on 'em, but had to switch because of legal reasons [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img] .

Names Jordan btw. I didn't help build the Slackware we install (was out of the progarm doin other things that I wont get into) but I think its pretty good, they called it Crazed Weasel.

So as like the rest of you I'm still pretty new too this o_O

Oneday I plan on buildin my own linux box... wish me luck wiht that [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ph34r.png[/img]

welcome to the forums,

cheers

anyweb

welcome! :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Quote:S'up everyone. I've been installing Slax & Slackware on Systems for 3 months now. 

How I got into it is through this progarm of where we get old PC's fix 'em & give to out to people for free (Use too put windows on 'em, but had to switch because of legal reasons [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img] .

Names Jordan btw. I didn't help build the Slackware we install (was out of the progarm doin other things that I wont get into) but I think its pretty good, they called it Crazed Weasel.

So as like the rest of you I'm still pretty new too this o_O

Oneday I plan on buildin my own linux box... wish me luck wiht that [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ph34r.png[/img]