Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totem-Xine not working
Hi all.When i try to get my dvd player working to show a movie,the system says that i am missing some plugins.I guess they are w32 codecs.I have removed Totem,added livna and freshrpms repos and installed totem-xine,totem-xine-devel,totem-xine-mozplugin and totem-xine-plparser.No way.I have tried Ogle as well with same bad result.Could you pls help me?Thanx in advance.

Quote:Hi all.When i try to get my dvd player working to show a movie,the system says that i am missing some plugins.I guess they are w32 codecs.I have removed Totem,added livna and freshrpms repos and installed totem-xine,totem-xine-devel,totem-xine-mozplugin and totem-xine-plparser.No way.I have tried Ogle as well with same bad result.Could you pls help me?Thanx in advance.
yum install libdvdcss

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="10795" data-ipsquote-username="Dreyfuss" data-cite="Dreyfuss" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="3038" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi all.When i try to get my dvd player working to show a movie,the system says that i am missing some plugins.I guess they are w32 codecs.I have removed Totem,added livna and freshrpms repos and installed totem-xine,totem-xine-devel,totem-xine-mozplugin and totem-xine-plparser.No way.I have tried Ogle as well with same bad result.Could you pls help me?Thanx in advance.
yum install libdvdcss

</div></blockquote>
Thank you so much.

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="10796" data-ipsquote-username="glennzo" data-cite="glennzo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="3038" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="10795" data-ipsquote-username="Dreyfuss" data-cite="Dreyfuss" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="3038" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi all.When i try to get my dvd player working to show a movie,the system says that i am missing some plugins.I guess they are w32 codecs.I have removed Totem,added livna and freshrpms repos and installed totem-xine,totem-xine-devel,totem-xine-mozplugin and totem-xine-plparser.No way.I have tried Ogle as well with same bad result.Could you pls help me?Thanx in advance.
yum install libdvdcss

</div></blockquote>
Thank you so much.

</div></blockquote>
You are very welcome. Did it solve the problem?