Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorials not working
I initially thought that the tutorials might have been for members only, but they do not work even when I am signed in. Can we get the tutorials up?

hi,

that links to an offsite web site, i've emailed the person responsible with a message asking whats up with it

once i know i'll let you know

cheers

anyweb

hi

i have not received any reply from the person yet, i'll wait another while and if still no answer i will remove the link

cheers

anyweb

link removed due to no reply from user,

sorry.

cheers

anyweb

Quote:link removed due to no reply from user, 

sorry.

cheers

anyweb

Can we get another tutorial link up? This is after all a linux noob forum.

are you volunteering ? if so i'm happy to link it, you must realise i run this website pretty much single-handed, i fund it and its costing me money just to be here,

if i had time to put together tutorials myself i would do so but unfortunately with work the way it is right now i do not,

so please do let me know if you want to contribute

cheers

anyweb

Sorry, I don't have the knowledge to do that. That's why I was looking for one. Best of luck with the site.

what tutorial are you looking for in particular, theres still plenty of content here

cheers

anyweb

I was initially looking for something just to get me started (setting up the Linux environment and learn some of its most commonly used features).

well then you just need to choose a linux distro and install it and get familiar with the Tips and Tricks section which covers most things you'll need to know

if you run into any problems, post a topic and we'll try and help

cheers

anyweb