Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my second son sebastian enjoying the swing

isnt he gorgeous !

only 4 months old

cheers

anyweb

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1082616614.jpg" data-fileid="114">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1082616614.jpg[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.jpg   april_2004_352.jpg (Size: 1,022.19 KB / Downloads: 140)
LOL, wow its looks like he really enjoys it hehe, I would to if the weather was as nice here as there :)

thats a cute kid, an ya can tell he's got style cuz his hat is already sideways.

you should get him a box with linux for his 1st birthday, theyre never to young :P

have fun

tek

sweet sweet :)

*proud mamma*

i cant seem to get a picture of my son without drool (or a drooled on shirt either). glad to know i'm not alone! =)

- aeio

lol it's all a part of it :)

wow!! little man is soooo big now! [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ohmy.png[/img] He looks good wonder if he got it from the mothers or the fathers side? LOL :) Joking he looks like hes having fun, cant wait to see him again. :P

/Kris

Ps: when did you get/set-up the swing set in the yard?

hi dude

we got the swing really cheap but then it was falling apart and needed painting,

i had to replace all the ropes on it because they were worn out and after a lick of red gloss paint and some new rope it looks fine and works fine too :)

you'll see it all when you come over :)

cheers

anyweb

anyweb HE LOOKS :)

Cool photo

Hi dude,

hope summer is comming to sweden soon and your enjoying it! Upload a few pics from "home" so i can see how everyone is doing. Nothing much new from here you know the usual, drinking beers, going to the beach, taking it easy in general and enjoying the fine wether B)

Cheers,

/Kris