lynx
wget
duh
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's better, Mozilla or Moz Firefox?

Ah-HEE-hee.

I love Firefox, since it's Java based, it's boatloads faster than IE and even faster than Moz (for me at least)

Whatchya all think?

-beej

me, just Mozilla, because it stable :)
Firefox is at .9 release, stable enough for me, lol!
I'm just a big fan of Firefox, ever since I started using it. (Around the same time as the name changeover.) Anyway - I prefer it to Mozilla's suite browser, which just is Netscape to me. I like the feel of Firefox, and since it has Mozilla's range of motion, I see no problem with preferring the prettier of the two... :) But that's me, and I'm a newbie. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif[/img]
I hear 'ya. Firefox is pretty, and nice.
Firefox rocks, tabbed browsing, skins and extensions. Cant beat it with a stick ;)

i tried firefox once and didnt like it

perhaps i'll try again later

but in the mean time i'll stick with the EXCELLENT mozilla browser :)

cheers

anyweb

FireFox is great if you are used to ie anyways. I really like it.. and such a small nice install too :)

I recommend firefox to all my friends and family since IE (regular ie, with no popupblockers and such) can be a pain in the ass to use.

Whilst I use Firefox to browse .. the best is wget .. its wonderful.. beyond words..

i have to add i now use firefox exclusively as my windows and linux web browser of choice

it's improved so much :)

cheers

anyweb