Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new pics of sebastian and christopher :)

heres the two boys arent they gorgeous :)

cheers

anyweb

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1087731219.jpg" data-fileid="158">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1087731219.jpg[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.jpg   june__2004_091.jpg (Size: 853.22 KB / Downloads: 140)

and...

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1087731382.jpg" data-fileid="159">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1087731382.jpg[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.jpg   june__2004_093.jpg (Size: 873.86 KB / Downloads: 136)
indeed *proud*
they sure are :)

Anyweb: Your wife must be a beautiful woman!

... for you to have two good looking kids like that. :-)

I agree to you, P38, very cute ones. :)

z0ny

Cheers :)

Dude you are so lucky to have two lovely boys that love you. I hope someday to be as lucky as you!

Know that you mean the world to them, and be sure that you tell them that you love them every day! That way they will grow up and understand how important family is!

Your friend in Denmark!

Cheers,

/Kris

PS. Any news about New Years Eve?

PPS: i also agree with P38 B) they sure are lucky they dont look like you.... hehehehe.... sorry but it was too easy!!! :P:)[img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img]

I have to add, saying to someone that you love them is good, but it's just words. You need to SHOW them everyday. That way thay will feel loved =)

What about new years?

Sebastian is one years old today !! happy birthday Sebastian darling love from mum and dad :-)

cheers

anyweb