Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coldfusion Compatible Linux Dsitribution

I am currently using fedora core 6. It seems that coldfusion mx 6 is not compatible with fc6. The installation process goes well but I am unable to start the coldfusion server. In terminal window, logged in as root, I get the following error when i try to start the server.

Code:
[root@x1-6-00-c0-9f-40-e0-ad bin]# ./coldfusion start
ln: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
ps: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Starting ColdFusion MX...
There may be a few moments before you can access the ColdFusion MX administrator. This is normal.
sleep: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
ps: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
There has been an error starting ColdFusion MX, please check the logs.
[root@x1-6-00-c0-9f-40-e0-ad bin]#

how can the above be resolved in most quickest and simplest way? I am new to linux. Using coldfusion on windows xp is quite simple but i do not want to go back to using it due to xp being very unstable in terms of driver errors, crashes etc.

which linux distros are completely compatible with coldfusion mx that install smoothly without errors?

Hope you're still looking at this post!

lib-compat - install that and try it again.