Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows within Photoshop Not Minimizing

What might be causing a problem like this? (Sorry for the picture hugeness.)

Basically, whenever I minimize photoshop, the windows inside never minimize with it and they're always on top of all my other windows.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1325-1140712686.png" data-fileid="481">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1325-1140712686.png[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.png   windowphotoshop.png (Size: 1.07 MB / Downloads: 0)

as far as i understand it.. wine has always had issues with these style of child windows. make sure you have the latest version installed (cvs if you can handle installing it).. and see if it improves the situation.

other than that, can you attach the windows inside photoshop?

Quote:as far as i understand it.. wine has always had issues with these style of child windows. make sure you have the latest version installed (cvs if you can handle installing it).. and see if it improves the situation. 

other than that, can you attach the windows inside photoshop?

I'll definatly make sure that I'm running the most recent version of wine and see what happens. I've tried installing the RPM file downloaded straight from winehq using yast, but it says that the package needs to be refreshed. So, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

I don't know of any way to attach the windows in PS, so I don't think that's an option but that's a good thought!

Thanks.

heres a thought, which may or may not work,

try opening photoshop on another desktop

cheers

anyweb

i run photoshop in crossover office 4 i think and get the same results.. I generally launch it on another desktop and not my main one.

Alright! Thanks a lot guys... I'm just going to use that walk-around until wine makes another update with a fix (I can hope!). :)

Has anybody heard of the "Package Refresh" error before?