Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTP for Android Smarthone

Salve

for me personal, i dont like gnome (to big, and not a nice look) and personal i hate the Nautilus... special when i run it under xfce. But - the xfce cant found the MTP mountet Xperia S Flash. I try everything, install erveryting out of the "softwareverwaltung" (<- sorry, dont know the english word for, but, you know the tool to install and de-install software, libaries tools and so far) that have someting to do with MTP.. under Gnome: no Problem: the device is found - but under xfce - no way... and if i start Natutilus under xfce, the whole desktop will changet to a gnome Shell - and when i close it, dont change back to xfce - even a reboot dont help (i realy hate gnome) - so, are there any libarys or tools or something to show my Android Smartphone mountet on the xfce desktop?

thanks

lg

noob.fl

AAAHHHHRRRRGGG... hate it :(

When the phone is plugged in, do you see anything useful under Xfce's 'Removable Drives and Media' control panel?

It might be we just need to find a suitable application for interfacing with MTP devices under Xfce.

no, dont see anything in xfce... but its not longer so important to me... i donwload ftpdroid and use filezilla now... its a little bit slow, but it works :)