Poll: Is linux-noob.com's speed for you good ?
it's great !
it's ok
it's slow
it's awful
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
linux-noob.com Speed good/bad ?

right guys, i've made some modifications to the site and would like to keep current with how you access the site

please vote and tell me (comment if you wish) about the sites speed, if you find it slow, please tell me is it all the time, or only on images, and where you are viewing from (what country)

cheers

anyweb

The site speed for me has always been good, sometimes some of the images on certain topics (our pictures for instance) has caused a slowing down... but no wonder monster pics that they are.

Other than that the site is great, everything loads quick..

Yea the site has been excellent for me too :)its never been slow

Quote:right guys, i've made some modifications to the site and would like to keep current with how you access the site 

please vote and tell me (comment if you wish) about the sites speed, if you find it slow, please tell me is it all the time, or only on images, and where you are viewing from (what country)

cheers

anyweb

Site speed has been good here and if it's good here it's has to be acceptable just about anywhere. Crawford Nebraska is in the middle of nowhere. modern

Hi,

The site is working good, dunno if faster of not, but still its quickie :)

whats going on here, it says you posted a reply to this today

see

Quote:No new votes Poll: linux-noob.com Speed good/bad ?

is linux-noob.com slow/fast/ok/crap for you ? polls anyweb 4 149 Today, 01:39 PM

Last post by: KobrAs
yet the post below states that you posted this  

Quote:KobrAs Posted Dec 25 2005, 09:58 AM Hi,

The site is working good, dunno if faster of not, but still its quickie smile.gif

is this some unusual bug or what ? i've noticed topics doing this for the last week or two, perhaps since i upgraded to 2.1.4....

anyone else notice topics registering as posted 'today' when infact they were posted a long time ago ?????

Quote:anyone else notice topics registering as posted 'today' when infact they were posted a long time ago ?????

I have noticed that after you say you have upgraded, suddenly half the posts I have already read register as new, so I usually just reset it using the Mark all forums as read option.