Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sup yo's im tek

hey hows it goin , im tek and just wanted to say hi, im a real noob to linux so ill prolly be askin lotsa silly questions but i hope to be able to give back knowledge later on when i learn more. I currently have redhat 9 on 2 hd's in my computer , but theyre separate copies(not intentionally).

have fun,

tek

welcome tek-69 :-)

how did you find your way here i'm curios :)

cheers

anyweb

Well i asked 2 questions at another board an noone answered so i fired up galeon went to yahoo, an typed in linux noob(cuz thats what i am) and thankfully you guys popped up, ranked about 10th on the search if i remember correctly.

have fun,

tek

cool!

well welcome tek-69 i hope you enjoy your stay here, we are a new but growing community :)

and we love to help

cheers

anyweb

Hey guys!!

Here's the one u all were waiting for.....

for ne red hat queries..shoot me..

would try my best..

[img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Welcome to the linux-noob forums. Please do not feel stupid asking questions here. We take them all seriously, and we were all noob's once. :)

Welcome amongst the linux group guys. Glad to see you Tek69. Just like everyone said, we are all here to help. Most of us are still noob's in one way or another, we just might be a little more informed than some. That's all. Anything you need, questions you ask, we are here to support, and help in anyway!

Welcome. :)