My work

dc.jpg

netapps.jpg

dc2.jpg

gear.jpg

sunfire.jpg

bladecenter.jpg

• Like 1

Jeez!! too meny Dedicated Servers! thats cool, it would be good busines to sells the web hosting, Shell hosting and a Dedicated Server for games.

But it too expentive to have that, like 200 machines and extreme fast connection. i've always want one for my business...

* Vemon taking his pocket out and the moth flying about

no money :(

we keep the lights down most of the time. I like the dark.

super neato cool stuff, perhaps one day i will be able to walk through such halls and smile comfortably =)

the dark makes it easier for one to see which lights are blinking and which ones are not... dark is good in my opinion.

That is very neat and organized. Looks good. I'll upload some pics of my work when I get the time.

not exactly sure what's in that Sun rack, but I'm guessing that's big $$$ right there. I would post pictures of where I keep all of my servers, but you guys have already put me to shame ... :(

No matter how cool your incredibly awesome server rooms are, I have a ("a" being one--the only one I own) computer that has to have its ethernet cord duct-taped to keep the plug securely touching the contacts in the adaptor. Your computers may be much bigger, much badder, and far more numerous, but I have one with character. I'll take a pic as soon as my likewise ghetto webcam finally decides to start working again.