Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fedora 10 Beta
Anyone moved to Fedora 10 Beta yet? I've been running it since its release, most recently as my only Fedora install and a daily user. This release is shaping up to be the best yet. It has been rock solid on my laptop since it was installed.
not me yet, havnt had time, so whats it like then ? post some screenies !

Quote:Anyone moved to Fedora 10 Beta yet? I've been running it since its release, most recently as my only Fedora install and a daily user. This release is shaping up to be the best yet. It has been rock solid on my laptop since it was installed.

Did you ever have issues with Fedora 9? I was never able to boot it with my hardware where F8 was fine, so in the end I just gave up trying...

Quote:not me yet, havnt had time, so whats it like then ? post some screenies !
OK, here's my current desktop with the stock background and echo icon theme. What other screen shots would you like ?

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_11_2008/post-587-1225879856.png" data-fileid="1119">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_11_2008/post-587-1225879856.png[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot.png (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 0)

Quote:Did you ever have issues with Fedora 9? I was never able to boot it with my hardware where F8 was fine, so in the end I just gave up trying...
Not that I recall. I'm sure that there were typical minor issues but I never had trouble installing it at all. I had used Fedora 9 since beta and then did a fresh install when it was released as final, then I used it right up until a week or 2 ago.

i'm still on F9 on my linux laptop and will update that to f10 when the time comes :)