KVM Screenshots SL6

I decided to play around with KVM on my desktop to see if I could get it to work. Was easier/just as easy as Virtual-box.

You can install it from the standard repositories and it's the new Red Hat standard. I did it with graphical interface since

I'm using my desktop but when I get my server going to try and do it all via de terminal. There's lots of documentation

and features . What do you think?

kvm1.png

kvm2.png

kvm3.png

kvm4.png

kvm6.png

kvm6.png

kvm7.png

That's looking great! I'll have to investigate KVM as well if I get a chance. Unfortunately it won't be running on my server, since it doesn't have the VT-x CPU instructions and therefore virtualisation is too slow, but I'll hope to find a machine to try it on sometime.

That's looking great! I'll have to investigate KVM as well if I get a chance. Unfortunately it won't be running on my server, since it doesn't have the VT-x CPU instructions and therefore virtualisation is too slow, but I'll hope to find a machine to try it on sometime.

The nice thing about it is also that you can have the virtual machine running on the background without having it opened in the graphical display on your desktop.