noob.fl

MTP for Android Smarthone

Salve

for me personal, i dont like gnome (to big, and not a nice look) and personal i hate the Nautilus... special when i run it under xfce. But - the xfce cant found the MTP mountet Xperia S Flash. I try everything, install erveryting out of the "softwareverwaltung" (<- sorry, dont know the english word for, but, you know the tool to install and de-install software, libaries tools and so far) that have someting to do with MTP.. under Gnome: no Problem: the device is found - but under xfce - no way... and if i start Natutilus under xfce, the whole desktop will changet to a gnome Shell - and when i close it, dont change back to xfce - even a reboot dont help (i realy hate gnome) - so, are there any libarys or tools or something to show my Android Smartphone mountet on the xfce desktop?

thanks

lg

noob.fl

When the phone is plugged in, do you see anything useful under Xfce's 'Removable Drives and Media' control panel?

It might be we just need to find a suitable application for interfacing with MTP devices under Xfce.

no, dont see anything in xfce... but its not longer so important to me... i donwload ftpdroid and use filezilla now... its a little bit slow, but it works :)