Oroshi

It has been so long! - return user

Hello Folks biggrin.png,

I don't expect any of you would remember me (I would be surprise if you do)... I was previous known as Vemon. I am deaf lad and used to hanging out in #Linux-Noob on EFNET. 

I would say hello again as it been so long since I had my life upside down. All has been changed back in few years, I am married, got four kids... I am hardly to use community such as IRC/Forums.

And you may remember that I am a fan of Apple products - Last year it all suddenly change of heart LOL... I am starting dislike Apple, I been with iPhone for 8 years, now I have switched over to Android. I still got MacBook Pro from 2009, it getting slower now LOL... I tried to run Linux on MacBook Pro and it not well stable especially WIFI!. After Christmas this year I am going to buy a new laptop NOT Apple! I will have Windows 10 pro on half of partition for my daughter, she can do homework on it. Other half is Linux.. intentionally to use Fedora 27 because I won't have time to build from scratch on Gentoo (Still love the Gentoo LOL). I got Fedora 27 on my USB stick so i can use live on any machine till I get a "proper" laptop. 

I will return to share the knowledge & support. 

I am looking for a good App for Android to use IRC, so I can hanging out on IRC now and again. smile.png

Regards

• Like 3

Hello Oroshi,

You've probably noticed but the forums have kind of died, rarely anyone on here anymore, but nice to seen another face around here again :)

Hello,

Okay thank you for the update, What about the IRC? is it also died?