Sign in to follow this  
MarvoIke

I displaced my linux partitions now boot takes a lot of time.

Hello everyone, i have a problem and i need help, first of all, i moved totally to Linux (Debian10) probably like 8 months ago, i used this tutorial for disk partitioning and everything went perfect, then after some time i noticed that my /(root) partition was running out of space, the size of it was 30 GB, as the tutorial of disk partitioning suggested, and what i did was shrink the home partition (which is the biggest) moved it, and expand the root, all this on a Ubuntu live GParted, i have a dual-boot (be cause of uni i had to reinstall Windows) so after doing that, just in case, i ran Boot-Repair. Since then when i select Debian on Grub, it takes like between 5 - 8 mins to boot up whereas before the partition adjustment it toked like a 4th of that time, and keeps showing lots of errors like:
ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Could not resolve [^^^GFXO.AFN2] , AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psargs-330)
ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed \_SB.PCIO.LPCB.H_EC._QC9, AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psparse-516)
A star job is running for /dev/disk/by-uuid/03648bf7-3c03-45ad-9d91-a90eea220b66 (45s / 1min 30s)
Gave up waiting for suspend/resume device
/dev/sda2: clean, 504438/3049648 files, 7270848/12206336 blocks

Does anyone know how to help me?
I would really appreciate your help, thank you for reading.