Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im drinking a glass of red wine now

just thought id bump this topic [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ohmy.png[/img]

cheers

anyweb

o_O[img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ohmy.png[/img];)[img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img]:):P[img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif[/img][img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_dry.png[/img]B):)[img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_mad.gif[/img]:([img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ph34r.png[/img]o_O:/

pour me some red wine :)

I've installed wine before, and I really don't see the purpose of it. I mean sure you can get anything ever to work properly. I'm guessing anything with TCP/IP isn't going to work right in wine?!??

Any suggestions?

installed the wine, and run the windows' app by:

[venom@odyssey venom]$ wine mIRC.exe

it will runs installation. you can take a look at tips #7

Tip #7

it tells you how to do it. you don't need to worry about TCP/IP. one you connect to the IRC it connect without any problem.

hope this help ya

I was thinking more along the lines of TCP/IP with PC-Anywhere. Since I use PC-Anywhere a ton, I'd like to have use of that. o_O
oh o_O Dunno about that PC-Anywhere that would work on wine... but, worth a try to see if it works. otherwise it gonna be "tuff" o_O

Oh, I've had it installed. There are just too many network variables in it that I don't know where to even begin to start. Oh well...

Arg. Stupid scroll mouse isn't scrolling. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_dry.png[/img]