anyweb

please VOTE now for ln advertisements !

which one should we use ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. which one should we use ?

• One_Click.gif
    • Problem.gif
    • v.gif

please look at the three advertisements kindly created by member MelRay (thanks !)

http://www.melraystudios.com/lnads/

from the three animations above, please VOTE which one you think we should use ( i am about to advertise this site on osnews.com

cheers

anyweb

I really like problem.gif..... are YOU a linux noob ?? :)

great job with the graphics :)

btw, blue/steal blue is my favorite color =)

These are all real solid animations and way better than anything i could do at present. The colors and the style on all three are real good. My choice was V and heres why. Im not to crazy about the whole questioning format. personally i find it a little to "as seen on tv" ish for me. V and click were more statement based. They gave us the facts right off the bat, clear and simple. I didnt like the giant click thing though so that got rid of that one. V was cool and even though it ended in a question, overall it was more statement based. nice job dood.

Id go with the problem add, it has a very clear message and is precise and to the point. If it was I, I would be most likely to click that add of the three, and also I like the fonts used in that add best :P

/kris