Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyweb at the Helm

I'm sure that I am not alone when I say this, Thank you anyweb

Its been good fun I gotta say that, the site has gone through serveral big changes all of which I like a lot. The latest forum is an big improvement on the original, the alterations in the sections to include sub-sections was, imho, a mini masterstroke, the site is far more browsable and everyone here appreciates the hard work you had to put in to separate them all out into the correct sub-sections.

We may not say it enough though, whilst we add content and mutter to the noobs, we forget the fact that the server requires someone to be there to hold its hand now and then.

Solid uptime, big phat pipe and a server admin working clogs...

Thanks anyweb

:)

I have to agree, adding the sub sections will make it by far alot easier for people to find what they are looking for. I have been with linux noob dot com for quite some time, so I was lucky enough to watch it evolve into what it is today. Thanks anyweb and to those who have helped get this forum to where it is today, "Soon to be the friendliest and largest linux help forum out there"... :)

I agree, anyweb you have put in alot of good work :)

thanks

Quote:I agree, anyweb you have put in alot of good work :) 

thanks

Yeah, I'd also like to put in my support for Anyweb, you do a great job and service to many people. Keep up the good work :).

Thanks

Quote:I'm sure that I am not alone when I say this, Thank you anyweb 

Its been good fun I gotta say that, the site has gone through serveral big changes all of which I like a lot. The latest forum is an big improvement on the original, the alterations in the sections to include sub-sections was, imho, a mini masterstroke, the site is far more browsable and everyone here appreciates the hard work you had to put in to separate them all out into the correct sub-sections.

We may not say it enough though, whilst we add content and mutter to the noobs, we forget the fact that the server requires someone to be there to hold its hand now and then.

Solid uptime, big phat pipe and a server admin working clogs...

Thanks anyweb

happy.gif

wow !!

thanks very much for the kind words !! :):):):)

of course in return i must thank ALL OF YOU GUYS because without you this place would be nothing,

your advice and help is so appreciated by me,

thanks again

cheers

anyweb

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Yes, in the evening he sits downstairs and works on the forum and the page and whatnot - he really is putting alot of effort into this =)

How great of you to acknowlegde that, when you least expect it.

*raises a glass*

Cheers anyweb!