Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KDE 3.4 Upgrade

Quote:woah.. I'M SORRY..  

sometimes i glance at stuff and go.. thats it :)

A bit more digging has indicated to me that the fedora faq's site has some information about it at this point on a rather long list.

i notice however that the KDE site itself isnt a part of that list instead:

Code:
kde-redhat:
  rpm --import http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/gpg-pubkey-ff6382fa-3e1ab2ca

<div>

thats also an example of the way to add the key to your list....

it looks like:

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="1413" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">The stable repository contains the latest core (KDE 3.4.0) and addon packages

that has the latest versions of KDE there. maybe it would be better to use these repository for you source?

see [/url]http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/ for how to alter your configuration to use them.

hopefully i've hit the answer here by bashin around wildly,..... [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif[/img] hehe [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img]

[url=<___base_url___>/topic/1413-kde-34-upgrade/?do=findComment&comment=5240]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

</div></blockquote>

Thank you very much I now have KDE 3.4 up and running in Fedora Core 3.

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="znx" data-cite="znx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="1413" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>hopefully i've hit the answer here by bashin around wildly,..... [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif[/img] hehe [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img]

Thank you very much I now have KDE 3.4 up and running in Fedora Core 3.

</div></blockquote>

phew.. guess i bashed in the right direction for once... dont tell anyone though ;)