Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
longhorn 5048

heres a glimpse

more screenshots here

cheers

anyweb

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1114543189.png" data-fileid="302">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-1-1114543189.png[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.png   Untitled.PNG (Size: 205.61 KB / Downloads: 0)
nice .. hehe window within a window.. o_O

Did you know microsoft were banning the screenshots from being posted on the internet!?!

The sent letters to various sites. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ph34r.png[/img]

Anyway yeah I got this one from one of my friends that went to WinHEC B)

I see they got rid of the sidebar [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_wacko.png[/img]

Beta will be out at the end of June/Begining of July

hmmmm wonder how many "new" bug will be found I this one? [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ph34r.png[/img] another long year of abuse for microsoft :P

Quote:hmmmm wonder how many "new" bug will be found I this one?  [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ph34r.png[/img] another long year of abuse for microsoft  :P

Bill Gates promises a safer online environment with Longhorn

LINK

But.... Bill "promises" :-)

Quote:But.... Bill "promises"  :-)

[img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ohmy.png[/img] run.. run for the hills the legitigators are at your doors.. .. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img]

Quote:But.... Bill "promises" :-)
Haha! 

Internet Explorer now has 256bit cypher strength but it will have spyware in no time.