Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Core 3 Freezes
Im running a clean install with the lastest updates and running karamba for monitoring my system. I have started to notice some freezing for like 5-15 seconds surfing the web with firefox. I turned off the karamba to see if that was the issue. Is anyone eles having this issue or anything related? :/

Quote:Im running a clean install with the lastest updates and running karamba for monitoring my system. I have  started to notice some freezing for like 5-15 seconds surfing the web with firefox. I turned off the karamba to see if that was the issue. Is anyone eles having this issue or anything related? :/

Also if I downloading something to anyfolder It does not always showup when I browse to that folder. I can see it in the terminal and if I logout and relogin I can see it. o_O

i've seen the same issue,

are you sure you have updated everything ?

are you overclocking the PC?

I ran yum to update everything. The lile icon on the kicker is showing no update, and I told it to check anyway.no overclock. It just seems to be firefox for some reason it like blog the whole system for 5-15. I wish I could find out why when I download somthing it doesn't show up? I can open the term and "ls" and it will show up.

Spec

Intel P4 3.2 1Mb cache :)

Intel D865 Perl M/B

1024M Kingston 400Mhz DDR

80G 7200 Seagate HD 8MB cache

Intel Nic 100Mb Full Duplex

Intel Sound

Antec Server Case

Plenty of fans