Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nagios Permissions

OK... So a newby decided to jump in at the deepend and install Nagios.

After Days of trauling through the documentation I eventually got everyting working fine !!

The only problem now is I get the following error message on the nagios web interface:

"It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the services you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI

and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file."

This happens even when I log in as 'nagiosadmin'. Can't find a solution in the docs or web...

Please help !!!

Quote:OK... So a newby decided to jump in at the deepend and install Nagios.After Days of trauling through the documentation I eventually got everyting working fine !!

The only problem now is I get the following error message on the nagios web interface:

"It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the services you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI

and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file."

This happens even when I log in as 'nagiosadmin'. Can't find a solution in the docs or web...

Please help !!!

in cgi.cfg what is your authorized_for_system_information set to?