Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Fun

This is just roughly translated from Swedish:

A young country buff walked into the mall, looking for a job. The head of the mall asked him if he had any sales experience and the man responded:

"Ooh well yes I have been selling in the woods"

The Manager thought he seemed nice and fourthcoming and hired him. "You can start tomorrow and by the end of the day, I'll be down to see how your day was."

The young man had a rough day but finally it was over and the Manager came down, as promised, to check up on him.

"How many deals did you close today?"

"one"

He got a bit puzzled. "Just one? Our salesrep's usually close 20-30 deals per day. How much money was it worth then?"

The young male responded that the deal was worth 266 000 USD.

" 266 000 ??mWhat did you sell?"

"Well first I sold him a small fishing rod, then a bigger one and then a large one... Then I asked him where we was going fishing and he said by the coast. So I suggested to him that he needed a boat and brought him down to the boat department."

"I sold him the Bayliner with double engines. But then it appeared that his little Honda Civic was not allowed to pull the heavy boat so I took him to the car department and sold him that 4-wheel drive Chevrolet Tahoen.".

The Manager, now in shock, said... "So you mean that a guy came into buy a fishing rod and you managed to sell him a boat and a car???"

The young guy responded happily: "no no he came in to buy tampons for his wife and then I told him he might as well go fishing since the weekend would be ruined anyway!"

haha brilliant !
now thats a good one [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img]