Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro 2004

okay its down to 8 teams and quiet a few of the favorits are already out (like spain, italy and germany [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif[/img] ) so whats your bet, who will win this European Championship??

ill go with denmark, but then again im danish :):) but we do have a very stron team this year, and we have done it before (1992) B)

Cheers,

/Kris

Czech Republic will win it i think. Too bad my country have such a shit soccer team. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png[/img]

Denmark will play the Czech Republic on the 27th then we'll find out who of us was wrong o_O hope its not me. :/

True though that they have a very strong team this year!

/Kris

hehe, this is a difficult one. I should say Denmark, since my wife is danish, but then again, I belive that the Chez. rep. are very good this year. All of the big nations have not done their job at all. Serves them well :P

I havent got a clue but Sweden is not playing too well... :(

They've been pretty lucky so far (well they were good vs Bulgaria)

I havent seen all the teams so I have no idea...

B)

Hmmm.... after that display yesterday vs. the Czech Republic, Denmark is no longer in the competition :( a crushing 3-0 victory to the Czechs send denmark back home o_O

Hope that the Czechs win it now and they have a good chance i think.

/Kris

allright.... so Greece won this one ;) good for them, well done, they were the better team! (in the last game at least) :)

Now i wonder will they all go out and get piss drunk and forget all about the olympics ? <_ not like they havnt had enough probs with that one so far..... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:"></_>