Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other idea of Logo

There u go.

[Image: logo.gif]

[Image: logo1.gif]

[Image: logo2.gif]

I _really_ like the #2! Props to Venom, I say we decide on a logo soon. Wouldn't it be possible to have a random logo? I.E., each time you load up the forums it has a different logo...

i like logo 2 as well, very slick !!

now, WHO knows how to 'skin' the forum with the new logo

moderator privaledges up for grabs for the person who can tell me step by step how to successfully do it :)

cheers

anyweb

I already mentioned it here

[/url][url=<___base_url___>/index.php...=findpost&p=688][/url][url=<___base_url___>/index.php...=findpost&p=688]https://www.linux-noob.com/forums/index.php...=findpost&p=688

ok ive tried it thanks vemon and digerati,

looks good but is missing the line under the logo

have a look, can we fix that ?

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-16-1072962831.jpg" data-fileid="25">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-16-1072962831.jpg[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.jpg   untitled.JPG (Size: 49.66 KB / Downloads: 215)
No problem, i can fix it easy :)just need to make right size. I will send u the fix size.

There u go, thats the official fix size from the forum :)let me know if you want a source graphic.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-16-1072964776.gif" data-fileid="26">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-16-1072964776.gif[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.gif   logo4.gif (Size: 5 KB / Downloads: 215)

PERFECT !

thanks mate :)

no problem mate :)

it doesn't seem right, the logo is overlapping the line. so, i've made a tranaparent version so try this one, it should be 100% perfect

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-16-1072967516.gif" data-fileid="27">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/post-16-1072967516.gif[/img]</a>

Attached Files
.gif   logo4trans.gif (Size: 4.46 KB / Downloads: 226)