Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP and Longhorn?
I installed Longhorn 4051 PDC, and it took FOREVER to install. 10 minutes of detecting my computer's hardware took about 45 minutes or so! [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_dry.png[/img] So far it is running very slow and extremely buggy, but hey it's in the early stages so what do you expect? haha. B)
ugh buggy, but looks nice... i don't think it worth for my business uses.
haha, yeah it says the time is 9:30 p.m., when it's actually 12:30 a.m., plus it won't let me change the time!! ahhh o_O
wow! we post message on here very late, 4am! mad eh!. by the way, i came back from pub and just twisted my foot! I cannot sleep coz there is so much pains!
haha careful dude! Also on Longhorn, I unplugged a USB device and my system restarted. o_O I think i may go back to using XP haha. B)

hehe, oh well. the download finished 5 hours ago, i haven't burn on to the CD coz i didn't notice that my CD-R is empty. now i see that the longhorn is pretty buggy - but at least i can test it on virtual PC 2004 B)

oh me duh, got some CD-RW so i can play with it :)

another bugger... the *.rar's CRC is not right, coz it cannot unpack :( now i'm downloading again, but different location.

Quote:I installed Longhorn 4051 PDC, and it took FOREVER to install.  10 minutes of detecting my computer's hardware took about 45 minutes or so!
Agreed!

i'm on "Please wait while Setup detects your computer's hardware

this can take up to 10 minutes."

Really it should be:

"Please wait while Setup detects your computer's hardware

this can take up to 100 minutes."

not bloody 10! o_O

[img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_ph34r.png[/img] Longhorn looks overly beautiful for a gui. I will too someday have a copy I'm sure. I'd like to try it out.

When are they going to start working on that stupid "Digital Signed" does Longhorn have any of that?

I dunno yet, once it finish the "Please wait while Setup detects your computer's hardware

this can take up to 100 minutes"

then i will have a look and let you know about "Stupid Digital Signed" :)