Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
site spamming in progress ?

please chill out, there is no need to fight, there are more serious things happening in the world.

peace

anyweb

PFFT.. I have witnessed what you refer to as help. enuf said on the subject for me.. next

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="13133" data-ipsquote-username="FluKex" data-cite="FluKex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="3743" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="13124" data-ipsquote-username="modernbob" data-cite="modernbob" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="3743" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The really sad thing here is that I have never had any problem with anyweb but flukex on the other hand I definitely have. In the entire time that I was in that channel on efnet I never once personally witnessed flukex helping anyone. I read through the link you posted and that is certainly sad. However, it appears that you have a new channel up and if this is still true I will join up. As far as losing money, I have given to cause of this site on several occasion monetarily and would consider doing so again. I realize that the money given doesn't pay for all this or compensate you for your time but I would like to think that it's helped in some small way. I personally would hate to see it go. :-)

Modernbob, i really dont think you have any idea what the hell you are talking about....

i was one of the people that helped the most in that channel. and i Posted very useful stuff to this forums all the time. as well, i helped anyweb anytime i could.

Modernbob, you are a farce sir and have no idea what you are talking about.

</div></blockquote>

</div></blockquote>

okay, guys - that's enough, I'm afraid.

I don't know the full details of the spat - but that's irrelevant to this thread, which was about Spambots hitting the site.

If you wish to continue discussion then please open another thread and continue in there. At least that way it will not give the impression that the IRC furore is as a result of site spamming, or that IRC people are responsible for site spamming.

Thread locked.