Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
youknowwhat4q

Hi, I"m youknowwhat4q, but you can call me Chris if you'd like. I"m a huge hardware nerd, constantly upgrading anything and everything I can, except on laptops, because I hate them.

I registered origonally just to ask one question but after looking around for a bit I decided that I like it and will be sticking around.

Welcome to L-N! :)

Quote:Hi, I"m youknowwhat4q, but you can call me Chris if you'd like. I"m a huge hardware nerd, constantly upgrading anything and everything I can, except on laptops, because I hate them.  

I registered origonally just to ask one question but after looking around for a bit I decided that I like it and will be sticking around.

welcome to the forums ! we have an IRC channel too, please feel free to join it and join in :)

details below,

so why do you hate laptops ?

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="12511" data-ipsquote-username="youknowwhat4q" data-cite="youknowwhat4q" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="3556" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi, I"m youknowwhat4q, but you can call me Chris if you'd like. I"m a huge hardware nerd, constantly upgrading anything and everything I can, except on laptops, because I hate them.  

welcome to the forums ! we have an IRC channel too, please feel free to join it and join in :)

details below,

so why do you hate laptops ?

</div></blockquote>

Sorry it took so long to reply I've had a crazy couple of weeks. hahaha

I imagine my aversion to laptops started as a money issue, but there is so much more. Mainly now because I'm a fanaggler, and it's quite hard/impossible to fanaggle with most laptops.

Nice user name.