Game Consoles

Let's Play  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which gaming console - and why?

• Playstation 2/3
    • XBox/Xbox 360
    • Wii
    • other (please comment)

If you were a noob at stuff like this (hint: not as professional as you guys and not only into car games etc) then which console would you chose and why?

I am very aware about the statistics and what's more popular, but it would be nice with some opinions/insight on other models.

PS2/3 - never owned one of those

XBox/Xbox 360 - own an xbox.. haven't played it in more than two years?

Wii - never owned

Other - PC !!!

I use a PC for my gaming needs, personally my PC outstrips any console technology out there, no matter what anyone says :P

If you were a noob at stuff like this (hint: not as professional as you guys and not only into car games etc) then which console would you chose and why?

I am very aware about the statistics and what's more popular, but it would be nice with some opinions/insight on other models.

I loved to play with PS, I own a PS1 and owned a PSP2 in my car. All was nice, but hard to get nice games, and the internet ones from torrents, needed the mod-chip, which I didn't wanted to be added to my PSP2. In the end, I did installed a laptop in my car, with Linux on it, that did almost anything the PSP2 could do :) even internet,movies..