Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
debian librairies install AND xbt trouble connection refused

Quote:in fact, at the very beginning i found gazelle, i started on another tutorial, this one :::

http://www.bvlist.co...ian-server.html

I'm not keen on the way that tutorial's written, either - especially comments like:

Quote:pirpiliter[/i]']You should probably create a different MySQL user for the site with less-than-root rights. But again, you cba to do so, so we’ll just skip this

Now.. I'm a bit confused here. Do you want to set up Gazelle or XBT? What is your final desired outcome?

Hello Dragon !!! :))))))))) heuuuuuu wooo sorry Dungeon Dave !!!!

Excuse me please this little joke, am particularly happy this morning !!! hihihiiii

I thank you very much on helping me !!!! you know generally am good on coding php, sql, jquery ...

Its on installing servers am a big zero, arrrffffff

So, you're right some remarks are weird, reading at the second one tutorial, lollll

At the beginning i was looking after installing and running Gazelle.

Then, i encountered a few troubles, because i was not used to manage a vps.

My vps is UNmanaged ! my host helped me on a few stuff, and then, they told me, they had to stop on helping me,

Because seems their boss do not agree they spend time for free on helping people,

AND to manage my vps for me, they would have to charge me a 200$ !!!

Do you believe it ?? its amazing, right ?

SO,

I dealed alone on installing the required for Gazelle. Gazelle is NOW running fine except about the tracker.

They use xbt tracker OR ocelot, some xbt derivated own made.

So i am on this step, trying to run xbt or ocelot.

The Gazelle support forums are down, so its because am obliged to search over the net,

For some tutorials and as you can see, its weird, because there are some important differences between all available tutorials.

I dont like those commands installing so many packages at the same time,

I would like to install all packages one by one.

You told me to do some test, so you mean use xamp and make a local install , right ?

AM GONNA TRY to make a local install, but i never did a local install,

so its another stuff to learn for me, i'll have a look today :))))))

Lets search after : local install, hihiiiiii for sure i gonna find many different tutorials .... :)

SO NOW, gazelle frontend is running, i am on xbt tracker OR ocelot install step.

I tried to install xbt tracker, SEEMS there are good tutorials

But i felt down on this weird error abot the g++: error trying to exec 'cc1plus': execvp: No such file or directory

The same for ocelot ...

SO, today i'll try to restart from the beginning, following the tutorial DAT SEEMS to be the more "serious".

http://filesharefreak.com/tutorials/how-...ian-server

well this one is not so "serious", they are talking about renting soem kimsufi server, oufff ouffff but many people told me NOT to rent a kinsufi due to huge security holmes on those ....

SO WELL : i try doing stuff on my vps, IF this does not function, i'll give up,

AND start on a local install ... some other stuff to learn : doing a local install ... hihiiiiiii

checking installed packages :))))))))))))

dpkg -l | grep g++

ii g++ 4:4.4.5-1 The GNU C++ compiler

ii g++-4.3 4.3.5-4 The GNU C++ compiler

ii g++-4.4 4.4.5-8 The GNU C++ compiler

ii g++-4.4-multilib 4.4.5-8 The GNU C++ compiler (multilib files)

ii g++-multilib 4:4.4.5-1 The GNU C++ compiler (multilib files)

dpkg -l | grep gcc

ii gcc 4:4.4.5-1 The GNU C compiler

ii gcc-4.1 4.1.2-29 The GNU C compiler

ii gcc-4.1-base 4.1.2-29 The GNU Compiler Collection (base package)

ii gcc-4.3 4.3.5-4 The GNU C compiler

ii gcc-4.3-base 4.3.5-4 The GNU Compiler Collection (base package)

ii gcc-4.4 4.4.5-8 The GNU C compiler

ii gcc-4.4-base 4.4.5-8 The GNU Compiler Collection (base package)

ii gcc-4.4-multilib 4.4.5-8 The GNU C compiler (multilib files)

ii gcc-multilib 4:4.4.5-1 The GNU C compiler (multilib files)

ii lib64gcc1 1:4.4.5-8 GCC support library (64bit)

ii libgcc1 1:4.4.5-8 GCC support library

dpkg -l | grep nginx

ii nginx 1.2.0-1~dotdeb.1 small, but very powerful and efficient web server and mail proxy

ii nginx-common 1.2.0-1~dotdeb.1 small, but very powerful and efficient web server (common files)

ii nginx-full 1.2.0-1~dotdeb.1 nginx web server with full set of core modules

OK so am checking ALL packages very carefully, so far here after what i did

apt-get install build-essential gcc wget subversion automake libtool make g++ -f

_________________________________________________________________________________

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

automake is already the newest version.

build-essential is already the newest version.

g++ is already the newest version.

gcc is already the newest version.

libtool is already the newest version.

make is already the newest version.

subversion is already the newest version.

wget is already the newest version.

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

NOT REDONE ::: mysql-server mysql-client libmysqlclient15-dev

apt-get install zlib1g-dev libpng-dev libmcrypt-dev libxml2-dev libevent-dev libmysqld-dev

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Building dependency tree

Note, selecting 'libpng12-dev' instead of 'libpng-dev'

libevent-dev is already the newest version.

libmcrypt-dev is already the newest version.

libpng12-dev is already the newest version.

zlib1g-dev is already the newest version.

libxml2-dev is already the newest version.

libmysqld-dev is already the newest version.

NOT REDONE ::: apache2 php5 memcached sphinxsearch phpmyadmin

apt-get install gcc build-essential binutils libmysql++-dev g++ libev-dev php5-memcache php5-curl

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Building dependency tree

binutils is already the newest version.

build-essential is already the newest version.

g++ is already the newest version.

gcc is already the newest version.

libev-dev is already the newest version.

libmysql++-dev is already the newest version.

php5-memcache is already the newest version.

php5-curl is already the newest version.

SO now, gonna try those i guess are the most dangerous for my vps stability .... ouuuchhhhh

mysql-server mysql-client libmysqlclient15-dev

AND

apache2 php5 memcached sphinxsearch phpmyadmin

i guess apache2 AND php5 AND mysql-server are the ones really dangerous,

lol OF COURSE apache2 and php5 and mysql-server are installed, if NOT none of my sites would be abale to run, right ??

hazaaaaaaaaaaaaa its a hard world hihiiiiii :))))))))))

am following this one tutorial :::: http://www.ehow.com/how_12211100_install...zelle.html

lets see if i break down all .......... ouuuuuuu mummy !!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))

arrrrfffff c++ compiler still not running, booooooooooooo ......... what a cruel word ....

i continue adding what i wroten HERE as NOT REDONE ...

so for apt-get install

libmysqlclient15-dev

i recieve this answer

Building dependency tree

Note, selecting 'libmysqlclient-dev' instead of 'libmysqlclient15-dev'

libmysqlclient-dev is already the newest version.

could it be an "error" if the system select 'libmysqlclient-dev' instead of 'libmysqlclient15-dev' ???

am also reading carefully this other tutorial, very interresting one :::

http://www.bvlist.com/gazelle/2359-how-s...erver.html

seems over there, some people encountered the same troubles as me ....

SO i left as NOT REDONE packages ::::

mysql-server mysql-client libmysqlclient15-dev

AND

apache2 php5 memcached sphinxsearch phpmyadmim

but THOSE could seriously dammaged my vps,

can i redone php5, mysql-server or apache2 ????

i dont think so, and you ?

will the system tells me it all ALREADY installed ?

OR will the system try to rebuild all apache2, php5, mysql-server ... ?

ouuuuuuuuuuuulalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i found ALL PACKAGES INSTALLED

and DETAILS using webadmin, its a .............. NIGHTMARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here we go ::::::

adduser add and remove users and groups Running latest 3.112+nmu2 Debian apache2 Apache HTTP Server metapackage Running latest 2.2.16-6+squeeze7 Debian apache2-mpm-prefork Apache HTTP Server - traditional non-threaded model Running latest 2.2.16-6+squeeze7 Debian apache2-prefork-dev Apache development headers - non-threaded MPM Running latest 2.2.16-6+squeeze7 Debian apache2-suexec Standard suexec program for Apache 2 mod_suexec Running latest 2.2.16-6+squeeze7 Debian apache2-utils utility programs for webservers Running latest 2.2.16-6+squeeze7 Debian apache2.2-bin Apache HTTP Server common binary files Running latest 2.2.16-6+squeeze7 Debian apache2.2-common Apache HTTP Server common files Running latest 2.2.16-6+squeeze7 Debian apt Advanced front-end for dpkg Running latest 0.8.10.3+squeeze1 Debian apt-show-versions lists available package versions with distribution Running latest 0.16 Debian apt-utils APT utility programs Running latest 0.8.10.3+squeeze1 Debian apt-xapian-index maintenance and search tools for a Xapian index of Debian packages Running latest 0.41 Debian aptitude terminal-based package manager (terminal interface only) Running latest 0.6.3-3.2+squeeze1 Debian aspell GNU Aspell spell-checker Running latest 0.60.6-4 Debian aspell-en English dictionary for GNU Aspell Running latest 6.0-0-6 Debian autoconf automatic configure script builder Running latest 2.67-2 Debian automake A tool for generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles Running latest 1.11.1-1 Debian autotools-dev Update infrastructure for config.{guess,sub} files Running latest 20100122.1 Debian base-files Debian base system miscellaneous files Running latest 6.0squeeze5 Debian base-passwd Debian base system master password and group files Running latest 3.5.22 Debian bash The GNU Bourne Again SHell Running latest 4.1-3 Debian binutils The GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities Running latest 2.20.1-16 Debian bison A parser generator that is compatible with YACC Running latest 2.4.1.dfsg-3 Debian bsdmainutils collection of more utilities from FreeBSD Running latest 8.0.13 Debian bsdutils Basic utilities from 4.4BSD-Lite Running latest 2.17.2-9 Debian build-essential Informational list of build-essential packages Running latest 11.5 Debian bzip2 high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities Running latest 1.0.5-6+squeeze1 Debian ca-certificates Common CA certificates Running latest 20090814+nmu3squeeze1 Debian cmake a cross-platform, open-source make system Running latest 2.8.2+dfsg.1-0+squeeze1 Debian cmake-data CMake data files (modules, templates and documentation) Running latest 2.8.2+dfsg.1-0+squeeze1 Debian comerr-dev common error description library - headers and static libraries Running latest 2.1-1.41.12-4stable1 Debian coreutils GNU core utilities Running latest 8.5-1 Debian cpio GNU cpio -- a program to manage archives of files Running latest 2.11-4 Debian cpp The GNU C preprocessor (cpp) Running latest 4.4.5-1 Debian cpp-4.1 The GNU C preprocessor Running latest 4.1.2-29 Debian cpp-4.3 The GNU C preprocessor Running latest 4.3.5-4 Debian cpp-4.4 The GNU C preprocessor Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian cron process scheduling daemon Running latest 3.0pl1-116 Debian curl Get a file from an HTTP, HTTPS or FTP server Running latest 7.21.0-2.1+squeeze2 Debian dash POSIX-compliant shell Running latest 0.5.5.1-7.4 Debian dbconfig-common common framework for packaging database applications Running latest 1.8.46+squeeze.0 Debian dbus simple interprocess messaging system Running latest 1.2.24-4+squeeze1 Debian debconf Debian configuration management system Running latest 1.5.36.1 Debian debconf-i18n full internationalization support for debconf Running latest 1.5.36.1 Debian debian-archive-keyring GnuPG archive keys of the Debian archive Running latest 2010.08.28 Debian debianutils Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian Running latest 3.4 Debian deborphan program that can find unused packages, e.g. libraries Running latest 1.7.28.3+squeeze1 Debian dhcp3-client ISC DHCP server (transitional package) Running latest 4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze3 Debian dhcp3-common ISC DHCP common files (transitional package) Running latest 4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze3 Debian dialog Displays user-friendly dialog boxes from shell scripts Running latest 1.1-20100428-1 Debian dictionaries-common Common utilities for spelling dictionary tools Running latest 1.5.17 Debian diff dummy transitional package for diff -> diffutils Running latest 3.0-1 Debian diffutils File comparison utilities Running latest 3.0-1 Debian dmidecode Dump Desktop Management Interface data Running latest 2.9-1.2 Debian dpkg Debian package management system Running latest 1.15.8.12 Debian dpkg-dev Debian package development tools Running latest 1.15.8.12 Debian dselect Debian package management front-end Running latest 1.15.8.12 Debian e2fslibs ext2/ext3/ext4 file system libraries Running latest 1.41.12-4stable1 Debian e2fsprogs ext2/ext3/ext4 file system utilities Running latest 1.41.12-4stable1 Debian ed The classic UNIX line editor Running latest 1.4-3 Debian emacsen-common Common facilities for all emacsen Running latest 1.4.22 Debian fakeroot Gives a fake root environment Running latest 1.14.4-1 Debian file Determines file type using "magic" numbers Running latest 5.04-5+squeeze2 Debian findutils utilities for finding files--find, xargs Running latest 4.4.2-1+b1 Debian flex A fast lexical analyzer generator. Running latest 2.5.35-10 Debian fontconfig-config generic font configuration library - configuration Running latest 2.8.0-2.1 Debian ftp The FTP client Running latest 0.17-23 Debian g++ The GNU C++ compiler Running latest 4.4.5-1 Debian g++-4.3 The GNU C++ compiler Running latest 4.3.5-4 Debian g++-4.4 The GNU C++ compiler Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian g++-4.4-multilib The GNU C++ compiler (multilib files) Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian g++-multilib The GNU C++ compiler (multilib files) Running latest 4.4.5-1 Debian gcc The GNU C compiler Running latest 4.4.5-1 Debian gcc-4.1 The GNU C compiler Running latest 4.1.2-29 Debian gcc-4.1-base The GNU Compiler Collection (base package) Running latest 4.1.2-29 Debian gcc-4.3 The GNU C compiler Running latest 4.3.5-4 Debian gcc-4.3-base The GNU Compiler Collection (base package) Running latest 4.3.5-4 Debian gcc-4.4 The GNU C compiler Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian gcc-4.4-base The GNU Compiler Collection (base package) Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian gcc-4.4-multilib The GNU C compiler (multilib files) Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian gcc-multilib The GNU C compiler (multilib files) Running latest 4.4.5-1 Debian geoip-bin IP lookup command line tools that use the GeoIP library Running latest 1.4.7~beta6+dfsg-1 Debian geoip-database IP lookup command line tools that use the GeoIP library (country database) Running latest 1.4.7~beta6+dfsg-1 Debian gettext-base GNU Internationalization utilities for the base system Running latest 0.18.1.1-3 Debian gnupg GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement Running latest 1.4.10-4 Debian gnupg-curl GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement (cURL) Running latest 1.4.10-4 Debian gpgv GNU privacy guard - signature verification tool Running latest 1.4.10-4 Debian grep GNU grep, egrep and fgrep Running latest 2.6.3-3 Debian groff-base GNU troff text-formatting system (base system components) Running latest 1.20.1-10 Debian gzip GNU compression utilities Running latest 1.3.12-9 Debian hostname utility to set/show the host name or domain name Running latest 3.04 Debian ifupdown high level tools to configure network interfaces Running latest 0.6.10 Debian info Standalone GNU Info documentation browser Running latest 4.13a.dfsg.1-6 Debian initscripts scripts for initializing and shutting down the system Running latest 2.88dsf-13.1+squeeze1 Debian insserv Tool to organize boot sequence using LSB init.d script dependencies Running latest 1.14.0-2 Debian install-info Manage installed documentation in info format Running latest 4.13a.dfsg.1-6 Debian iproute networking and traffic control tools Running latest 20100519-3 Debian iptables administration tools for packet filtering and NAT Running latest 1.4.8-3 Debian iputils-ping Tools to test the reachability of network hosts Running latest 20100418-3 Debian isc-dhcp-client ISC DHCP client Running latest 4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze3 Debian isc-dhcp-common common files used by all the isc-dhcp* packages Running latest 4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze3 Debian iso-codes ISO language, territory, currency, script codes and their translations Running latest 3.23-1 Debian javascript-common Base support for javascript library packages Running latest 7 Debian klogd Kernel Logging Daemon Running latest 1.5-6 Debian krb5-multidev Development files for MIT Kerberos without Heimdal conflict Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian laptop-detect attempt to detect a laptop Running latest 0.13.7 Debian less pager program similar to more Running latest 436-1 Debian lib64gcc1 GCC support library (64bit) Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian lib64gomp1 GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library (64bit) Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian lib64stdc++6 The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (64bit) Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian libacl1 Access control list shared library Running latest 2.2.49-4 Debian libaio1 Linux kernel AIO access library - shared library Running latest 0.3.107-7 Debian libalgorithm-diff-perl module to find differences between files Running latest 1.19.02-2 Debian libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl module to find differences between files (XS accelerated) Running latest 0.04-1 Debian libalgorithm-merge-perl Perl module for three-way merge of textual data Running latest 0.08-2 Debian libapache2-mod-fcgid an alternative module compat with mod_fastcgi Running latest 2.3.6-1+squeeze1 Debian libapache2-mod-php5 server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module) Running latest 5.3.13-1~dotdeb.0 libapr1 The Apache Portable Runtime Library Running latest 1.4.2-6+squeeze4 Debian libapr1-dev The Apache Portable Runtime Library - Development Headers Running latest 1.4.2-6+squeeze4 Debian libaprutil1 The Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library Running latest 1.3.9+dfsg-5 Debian libaprutil1-dbd-sqlite3 The Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library - SQLite3 Driver Running latest 1.3.9+dfsg-5 Debian libaprutil1-dev The Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library - Development Headers Running latest 1.3.9+dfsg-5 Debian libaprutil1-ldap The Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library - LDAP Driver Running latest 1.3.9+dfsg-5 Debian libapt-pkg-perl Perl interface to libapt-pkg Running latest 0.1.24+b1 Debian libarchive1 Single library to read/write tar, cpio, pax, zip, iso9660, etc. Running latest 2.8.4.forreal-1+squeeze2 Debian libaspell15 GNU Aspell spell-checker runtime library Running latest 0.60.6-4 Debian libatm1 shared library for ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Running latest 2.5.1-1.2 Debian libattr1 Extended attribute shared library Running latest 2.4.44-2 Debian libauthen-pam-perl Perl interface to PAM library Running latest 0.16-2 Debian libblkid1 block device id library Running latest 2.17.2-9 Debian libboost-date-time-dev date-time libraries based on generic programming (default version) Running latest 1.42.0.1 Debian libboost-date-time1.42-dev set of date-time libraries based on generic programming concepts Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-date-time1.42.0 set of date-time libraries based on generic programming concepts Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-dev Boost C++ Libraries development files (default version) Running latest 1.42.0.1 Debian libboost-filesystem-dev filesystem operations in C++ (default version) Running latest 1.42.0.1 Debian libboost-filesystem1.42-dev filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++ Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-filesystem1.42.0 filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++ Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-iostreams1.42.0 Boost.Iostreams Library Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-program-options-dev program options library for C++ (default version) Running latest 1.42.0.1 Debian libboost-program-options1.42-dev program options library for C++ Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-program-options1.42.0 program options library for C++ Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-regex-dev regular expression library for C++ (default version) Running latest 1.42.0.1 Debian libboost-regex1.42-dev regular expression library for C++ Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-regex1.42.0 regular expression library for C++ Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-serialization-dev serialization library for C++ (default version) Running latest 1.42.0.1 Debian libboost-serialization1.42-dev serialization library for C++ Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-serialization1.42.0 serialization library for C++ Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-system1.42-dev Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-system1.42.0 Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-thread-dev portable C++ multi-threading (default version) Running latest 1.42.0.1 Debian libboost-thread1.42-dev portable C++ multi-threading Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost-thread1.42.0 portable C++ multi-threading Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libboost1.42-dev Boost C++ Libraries development files Running latest 1.42.0-4 Debian libbsd0 utility functions from BSD systems - shared library Running latest 0.2.0-1 Debian libbz2-1.0 high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime Running latest 1.0.5-6+squeeze1 Debian libbz2-dev high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - development Running latest 1.0.5-6+squeeze1 Debian libc-bin Embedded GNU C Library: Binaries Running latest 2.11.3-3 Debian libc-client2007e c-client library for mail protocols - library files Running latest 2007e~dfsg-3.1 Debian libc-dev-bin Embedded GNU C Library: Development binaries Running latest 2.11.3-3 Debian libc6 Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries Running latest 2.11.3-3 Debian libc6-amd64 Embedded GNU C Library: 64bit Shared libraries for AMD64 Running latest 2.11.3-3 Debian libc6-dev Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files Running latest 2.11.3-3 Debian libc6-dev-amd64 Embedded GNU C Library: 64bit Development Libraries for AMD64 Running latest 2.11.3-3 Debian libc6-i686 Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries [i686 optimized] Running latest 2.11.3-3 Debian libcap-dev development libraries and header files for libcap2 Running latest 2.19-3 Debian libcap1 support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities Running latest 1.10-14 libcap2 support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities Running latest 2.19-3 Debian libcomerr2 common error description library Running latest 1.41.12-4stable1 Debian libcurl3 Multi-protocol file transfer library (OpenSSL) Running latest 7.21.0-2.1+squeeze2 Debian libcurl3-gnutls Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS) Running latest 7.21.0-2.1+squeeze2 Debian libcurl4-openssl-dev Development files and documentation for libcurl (OpenSSL) Running latest 7.21.0-2.1+squeeze2 Debian libcwidget3 high-level terminal interface library for C++ (runtime files) Running latest 0.5.16-3 Debian libdb4.5 Berkeley v4.5 Database Libraries [runtime] Running latest 4.5.20-13 libdb4.6 Berkeley v4.6 Database Libraries [runtime] Running latest 4.6.21-16 Debian libdb4.7 Berkeley v4.7 Database Libraries [runtime] Running latest 4.7.25-9 Debian libdb4.8 Berkeley v4.8 Database Libraries [runtime] Running latest 4.8.30-2 Debian libdb4.8-dev Berkeley v4.8 Database Libraries [development] Running latest 4.8.30-2 Debian libdbd-mysql-perl Perl5 database interface to the MySQL database Running latest 4.016-1 Debian libdbi-perl Perl Database Interface (DBI) Running latest 1.612-1 Debian libdbus-1-3 simple interprocess messaging system Running latest 1.2.24-4+squeeze1 Debian libdevmapper1.02 The Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library Running latest 1.02.08-1 libdns22 DNS Shared Library used by BIND Running latest 9.3.4-2etch3 libdpkg-perl Dpkg perl modules Running latest 1.15.8.12 Debian libedit2 BSD editline and history libraries Running latest 2.11-20080614-2 Debian libept1 High-level library for managing Debian package information Running latest 1.0.4 Debian libev-dev static library, header files, and docs for libev Running latest 3.9-1 Debian libev3 high-performance event loop library modelled after libevent Running latest 3.9-1 Debian libevent-1.4-2 An asynchronous event notification library Running latest 1.4.13-stable-1 Debian libevent-core-1.4-2 An asynchronous event notification library (core) Running latest 1.4.13-stable-1 Debian libevent-dev Development libraries, header files and docs for libevent Running latest 1.4.13-stable-1 Debian libevent-extra-1.4-2 An asynchronous event notification library (extra) Running latest 1.4.13-stable-1 Debian libexpat1 XML parsing C library - runtime library Running latest 2.0.1-7 Debian libexpat1-dev XML parsing C library - development kit Running latest 2.0.1-7 Debian libfile-copy-recursive-perl Perl extension for recursively copying files and directories Running latest 0.38-1 Debian libfontconfig1 generic font configuration library - runtime Running latest 2.8.0-2.1 Debian libfreetype6 FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files Running latest 2.4.2-2.1+squeeze4 Debian libfreetype6-dev FreeType 2 font engine, development files Running latest 2.4.2-2.1+squeeze4 Debian libgcc1 GCC support library Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian libgcrypt11 LGPL Crypto library - runtime library Running latest 1.4.5-2 Debian libgd-tools GD command line tools and example code Running latest 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-5 Debian libgd2-xpm GD Graphics Library version 2 Running latest 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-5 Debian libgdbm-dev GNU dbm database routines (development files) Running latest 1.8.3-9 Debian libgdbm3 GNU dbm database routines (runtime version) Running latest 1.8.3-9 Debian libgeoip1 A non-DNS IP-to-country resolver library Running latest 1.4.7~beta6+dfsg-1 Debian libglib2.0-0 The GLib library of C routines Running latest 2.24.2-1 Debian libglib2.0-data Common files for GLib library Running latest 2.24.2-1 Debian libgmp3c2 Multiprecision arithmetic library Running latest 4.3.2+dfsg-1 Debian libgnutls13 the GNU TLS library - runtime library Running latest 1.4.4-3+etch1 libgnutls26 the GNU TLS library - runtime library Running latest 2.8.6-1+squeeze2 Debian libgomp1 GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library Running latest 4.4.5-8 Debian libgpg-error0 library for common error values and messages in GnuPG components Running latest 1.6-1 Debian libgpm2 General Purpose Mouse - shared library Running latest 1.20.4-3.3 Debian libgssapi-krb5-2 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libgssrpc4 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - GSS enabled ONCRPC Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libhtml-template-perl module for using HTML Templates with Perl Running latest 2.9-2 Debian libice-dev X11 Inter-Client Exchange library (development headers) Running latest 1.0.6-2 Debian libice6 X11 Inter-Client Exchange library Running latest 1.0.6-2 Debian libicu-dev Development files for International Components for Unicode Running latest 4.4.1-8 Debian libicu44 International Components for Unicode Running latest 4.4.1-8 Debian libidn11 GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications Running latest 1.15-2 Debian libidn11-dev Development files for GNU Libidn, an IDN library Running latest 1.15-2 Debian libio-pty-perl Perl module for pseudo tty IO Running latest 1.08-1 Debian libisc11 ISC Shared Library used by BIND Running latest 9.3.4-2etch3 libisccc0 Command Channel Library used by BIND Running latest 9.3.4-2etch3 libisccfg1 Config File Handling Library used by BIND Running latest 9.3.4-2etch3 libjpeg62 The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (version 6.2) Running latest 6b1-1 Debian libjpeg62-dev Development files for the IJG JPEG library (version 6.2) Running latest 6b1-1 Debian libjs-mootools compact JavaScript framework Running latest 1.2.4.0~debian1-1 Debian libk5crypto3 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libkadm5clnt-mit7 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Administration Clients Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libkadm5srv-mit7 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - KDC and Admin Server Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libkdb5-4 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Kerberos database Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libkeyutils1 Linux Key Management Utilities (library) Running latest 1.4-1 Debian libkrb5-3 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libkrb5-dev Headers and development libraries for MIT Kerberos Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libkrb53 transitional package for MIT Kerberos libraries Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libkrb5support0 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library Running latest 1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze5 Debian libldap-2.4-2 OpenLDAP libraries Running latest 2.4.23-7.2 Debian libldap2-dev OpenLDAP development libraries Running latest 2.4.23-7.2 Debian liblocale-gettext-perl Using libc functions for internationalization in Perl Running latest 1.05-6 Debian liblockfile1 NFS-safe locking library, includes dotlockfile program Running latest 1.08-4 Debian libltdl-dev A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool Running latest 2.2.6b-2 Debian libltdl3 A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool Running latest 1.5.26-4+lenny1 libltdl7 A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool Running latest 2.2.6b-2 Debian liblzma2 XZ-format compression library Running latest 5.0.0-2 Debian liblzo1 data compression library (old version) Running latest 1.08-3 libmagic1 File type determination library using "magic" numbers Running latest 5.04-5+squeeze2 Debian libmcrypt-dev De-/Encryption Library development files Running latest 2.5.8-3.1 Debian libmcrypt4 De-/Encryption Library Running latest 2.5.8-3.1 Debian libmd5-perl backwards-compatible wrapper for Digest::MD5 Running latest 2.03-1 libmemcached9 C and C++ client library to the memcached server Running latest 1.0.5-1~dotdeb.0 libmpfr1ldbl multiple precision floating-point computation Running latest 2.3.1.dfsg.1-2 libmpfr4 multiple precision floating-point computation Running latest 3.0.0-2 Debian libmysql++-dev MySQL C++ library bindings (development) Running latest 3.0.9-1+b1 Debian libmysql++3 MySQL C++ library bindings (runtime) Running latest 3.0.9-1+b1 Debian libmysqlclient-dev MySQL database development files Running latest 5.5.24-1~dotdeb.1 libmysqlclient15off MySQL database client library Running latest 5.0.51a-24+lenny4 libmysqlclient16 MySQL database client library Running latest 5.1.62-1~dotdeb.0 libmysqlclient18 MySQL database client library Running latest 5.5.24-1~dotdeb.1 libmysqld-dev MySQL embedded database development files Running latest 5.5.24-1~dotdeb.1 libncurses5 shared libraries for terminal handling Running latest 5.7+20100313-5 Debian libncurses5-dev developer's libraries and docs for ncurses Running latest 5.7+20100313-5 Debian libncursesw5 shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support) Running latest 5.7+20100313-5 Debian libneon27-gnutls An HTTP and WebDAV client library (GnuTLS enabled) Running latest 0.29.3-3 Debian libnet-daemon-perl Perl module for building portable Perl daemons easily Running latest 0.43-1 Debian libnet-ssleay-perl Perl module for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Running latest 1.36-1 Debian libnewt0.52 Not Erik's Windowing Toolkit - text mode windowing with slang Running latest 0.52.11-1 Debian libnfnetlink0 Netfilter netlink library Running latest 1.0.0-1 Debian libnl1 library for dealing with netlink sockets Running latest 1.1-6 Debian libonig2 Oniguruma regular expressions library Running latest 5.9.1-1 Debian libopencdk8 Open Crypto Development Kit (OpenCDK) (runtime) Running latest 0.5.9-2 libpam-modules Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM Running latest 1.1.1-6.1+squeeze...

as far as i ckecked

* liboost is not installed AND i did not succeed to install it

* nginx is installed, BUT i cannot start it

* httpd ??? i dont even find it

* port configuration ??? i still cannot open any port, BUT the firewall is not running under webadmin,

not even started or configurated

SEEMS but seems only gcc, g++, c++ are ok, but i should need 4.1.2 versions, wich i dont get

my host just let me down, lol, its too expensive for them to spend mpore time for me,

when i got a 20$ hosting basic debian ....

so

seems i will end up on this soon, am just a big zero noob .... gonna cry and go to my garden have some rest ...

whats a cruel world ....

Quote:My vps is UNmanaged ! my host helped me on a few stuff, and then, they told me, they had to stop on helping me,

Because seems their boss do not agree they spend time for free on helping people,

AND to manage my vps for me, they would have to charge me a 200$ !!!

Do you believe it ?? its amazing, right ?
Well, if you're paying for an unmanaged VPS then they expect you to take ownership and control of it. The fact you got some free admin means you're still up.

When I manage servers, many people who had websites hosted on them also expected me to perform support and maintanence, not realising it was THEIR content - they were only paying for me to hold it there, not for me to monitor it also.

Quote:You told me to do some test, so you mean use xamp and make a local install , right ?
Or build a Debian server that closely matches the configuration of your VPS and try it out on there.

I sense you're trying to manage a server without knowing anything about server management. Think about the skillset you have: would you let someone maintain your code without any of the programming skills you have? The safest bet is - for what you want - is to try and replicate it yourself in a test environment (at home, etc) so then you know how to do it out there on the web. This isn't all that different to your programming environment: do you code a website whilst it's internet-connected, or do you create some offline testbed that you can code upon before releasing it live?

Now, if you DO decide to build yourself a test Debian setup that mirrors your VPN, you'll find many guides that should walk you through many things. But I'm afraid what you're after trying to acheive isn't going to be a simple idiot-proof task which you can then forget about: owning and running an Internet-connected server is quite a responsibility, and judging by the number of trojan attempts at my server there are plenty of naive server owners out there that have very little knowledge of what server administration is all about, and as a result their machines are acting as part of a botnet, or as spam relay clients for fraudsters.

You do NOT want to be in THAT position!