Internet Explorer
FireFox
Galeon
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is your favorite web browser

Normally I used AOHELL then it was IE, but then I changed to Firefox because of the amount of spyware that I got from IE.

I've been using Firefox for about a week now and love it! Best browser that I have used so far. Its been reliable and there hasn't been any problems with spyware like I got from using IE.

*Thumbs Up* to Firefox :)

Emz

So...it's hosted on a Dell laptop? That's awesome! Sorta...

Go to some auctions or something, I picked up an IBM RS/6000 at a CSU auction a few weeks ago for ten bucks. =]

lynx! nothing hacks lynx! haha.
Well, Firefox, because it loads itself, and web pages faster than IE, and on Linux, I use or used Mozilla as a GUI browser, now don't usually use a GUI on Linux, so if I wanted to browse the web or something from it, I use lynx.

its hard to beat a fox that is on fire.

gus

Quote:its hard to beat a fox that is on fire.gus

Firefox all the way. I use it on Win and Lin. :)

what? are you pulling my string?

lol

fx baby, nothing else !

Quote:To be honest, I love lynx. but on my boxes that can run a gui, I run firefox.
I use lynx too, and i found it hard to register here, because i needed to put the security code:D hehe and i couldnt..

Firefox
I have to add chrome as my favorite web browswer. I like it actually better than firefox because it's faster and has flash built into it. As in for firefox I always have to install flashplugins before it works, chrome flash always works without having to install anything extra.