Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
site back online

hi all,

some of you may have noticed the 12 hours or so of downtime, this was because i had no time to prepare and had to move my servers data plus rent a new box in Amsterdam

well, the box is up (with Centos) and i've got the latest versions of apache/php and mysql installed, i've reimported the data from the old server so no data is lost

i have some back office house keeping still to do but the guts are there and you are here now, which is a success

cheers

anyweb

Quote:hi all, 

some of you may have noticed the 12 hours or so of downtime, this was because i had no time to prepare and had to move my servers data plus rent a new box in Amsterdam

well, the box is up (with Centos) and i've got the latest versions of apache/php and mysql installed, i've reimported the data from the old server so no data is lost

i have some back office house keeping still to do but the guts are there and you are here now, which is a success

cheers

anyweb

Well done anyweb for handling what could have been a catastrophe! The new box is noticeably zippier!

Damn - wish I'd have spotted that post earlier, since I run a few webservers around the place and have hosting space spare.

No worries!